Canceling your server is not difficult, and this guide will show you how that is done. We're sorry to hear that you wish to cancel your service. If you experienced any issues, please contact us so that we can resolve those for you!
To request a cancellation:
- To begin, go to your client area.
- In your client area, click "Services" and then "My Services".
- In your services, click the active service you wish to cancel.
- On that service, click the red "Request Cancellation" button.
- You will be asked for your reason for canceling. Once you have entered that reason, click "Request Cancellation" to confirm the cancellation request.
Your server will now be set up to cancel at the end of your Billing period.
Files from canceled and terminated servers are stored on our backup system for a minimum of 5 days. If you would like to retrieve your files, please submit a support ticket with our support department.
Please verify that any PayPal subscriptions have been canceled by following this guide.
If you have any issues please do not hesitate to contact us.